|Updated on||:||December 6, 2013|
|List Price:||:||$ 289.99|
|Price starting at||:||$ 269.99|
|Tags||:||Black, Cosi, Devoted, Infant, Maxi, Prezi, Seat|
Maxi Cosi Prezi Infant Car Seat, Devoted Black
Maxi Cosi Prezi Infant Vehicle Seat, Devoted Black
- Rear facing 4-30 pounds and up to 29″
- Superior side impact overall performance: featuring new G-cell HX and air safeguard
- five position adjustable headrest, no rethreading essential
- five position adjustable base with anti rebound bar incorporated
- Maxi Cosi adapters are at present obtainable from the following stroller manufacturers: Baby Jogger, Bugaboo, Bumbleride, iCandy, Jeep, Maclaren, Mamas and Papas, Micralite, Mountain Buggy, PhilandTeds, Quinny, Stokke, UPPAbaby, and Valco Baby
It Has Every little thing
The Maxi-Cosi Prezi Infant Auto Seat has almost everything to hold your baby covered in the course of travel, from security to comfort. The Prezi combines Air Protect and G Cell for far better protection from birth all the way to thirty pounds. The advanced protection of our Air Protect cushion system about the head performs alongside our patented G Cell HX foam, designed with hexagonal shapes for superior protection about the torso.
The Maxi-Cosi Prezi Infant Auto Seat does not just give your little one with security. It is our comfiest seat but, letting you and your child travel in comfort and style with padded harness covers and cushioned, premium fabrics for a softer seat. The Prezi also characteristics a deep seat pan for added leg space, and a European-style sun canopy to give shade when necessary. With a specially created, ergonomic parent manage, the Prezi infant seat is comfy for Mom and Dad too, when they require to carry it outdoors the vehicle.
- Rear-facing four-30 lbs. and up to 29 inches
- Superior side impact protection featuring G-Cell HX & Air Shield technologies
- Easy-out harness lifts out of the way for straightforward placement of child in the seat
- 5-position, no rethread headrest makes it effortless to adjust to the right height
- 5-point harness very easily adjusts from the front
- five-position adjustable base makes it less complicated to install and has built in rebound handle
- 1-click mini latch connectors for simple installation
- Cushioned fabrics provide a comfortable and cozy seating region with an infant insert, harness covers, and Cosi cover
- European-style sun canopy stows away when not in use
- Compatible with a multitude of premium strollers such as Quinny strollers
The Norwegian business BeSafe BeSafe has turn out to be famous more than the final 5 years thanks to its rear facing auto seats. Their core values are security, design and style and inn…
Query by Ink.Purple.Pink: what sort of booster seat should my son be in?
He just turned 6 hes 47″ and 45lbs when I appear on the web it just says booster. I have him in a booster with no back just the bottom seat but ought to he be in a single with a back?
The sort hes in.
The type im questioning if he ought to be in
Very best answer:
Answer by Sami F
Based on your auto or the automobiles he is in. If he is tall sufficient that his ears reach the seat he is sitting in he must be in a higher back booster. The safest way to go would most likely be with a high back booster until he out grows it and then go back to the backless.
Give your answer to this query beneath!